Home

NuffNang

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

SERAI AT EMPIRE


© 2015 Hasif Rahman - Dinner at Serai | Empire


" Success without honor is an unseasoned dish; it will satisfy your hunger, but it won't taste good "

- Joe Paterno -


Its been a while I'm away from this blog. I'm a little bit busy to travel for now. But hey, I have time for my Lego Photography. Yes, you can visit my 2nd blog here at The Figaura. Its a blog totally about my Lego stuff. Feel free to follow it.

Back to the story. Last Saturday, my wife brought me and the family to dinner at Serai, Empire. This is the second time I ate at Serai. Well, to be honest, the food is tasty, and the service is good, but..its a bit expensive and the traffic kinda busy on the way to Empire. 

Well, a treat from my wife is always the best. She never made me disappointed. She's good at giving the best service from the day we met, till now. Thanks for the treat ! xoxo


A cup of Latte keeps the happy forever~



No comments: