Home

NuffNang

Sunday, October 4, 2015

DARTH VADER : THE DARK SIDE


" The force is strong with this one "

- Darth Vader -


After about 3 weeks I bought this Lego Battle Figure : Darth Vader, today I have the time to open the box and build the bad ass Darth Vader. Play with some lighting, take a picture of it, and tadaa ! The Dark Side has returned. My personal review about the Lego, its awesome ! It looks cooler with Darth Vader than Obi Wan and Luke. Its about 30cm tall, and its easy to play with.

I grew up with Star Wars. Starts from Episode IV, V, VI and I, II, III. This year Episode VII will be coming soon. Talk about Star Wars, the characters that I love the most is Darth Vader and the Storm Troopers. Even they are at the Dark Side, they look interesting. Even lots of Lego Photographers prefer to use this two figure.

The new episode, Kylo Ren as the bad ass looks cool. But the Lego minifigure doesn't, for me at least. The only Star Wars Lego minifigure that looks cool enough at the moment is Captain Phasma. You gotta have it !




No comments: