Home

About Me

My photo

Hi there ! I’m Hasif Rahman, a freelance photographer based in Malaysia. Just a husband trying to make a living while pursuing his dream. I’m a father to be to my little princess in my wife’s little tummy. Picking up a camera in my early 20s and never putting it down again has been one of the most important things I’ve done in my life. I’m a photographer who loves to blog / review / writes about my life. I’m travelling the world with photography ~ Hoping you enjoy what you see. Take a seat, drink a cup of hot chocolate and stay a while. Have a good day reading !

NuffNang

Thursday, October 8, 2015

THE COMPLICATED



" The time you feel lonely is the time you most need to be yourself "

- Douglas Coupland -


Well, sometimes when you're in the middle of complicated things, its better to sit down, relax and think about it slowly. No need to panic. No need to rush. Call your love ones. It should be ok. Sigh~ Its a sudden call for my job. Feeling a bit not ready for it actually. The job getting heavier and risky. Whether I'm afraid of it or I'm just in shock. Need to stop over thinking about it. Lets play some Lego. Can't wait to start my project soon ! Hey ho


No comments: