Home

NuffNang

Monday, October 5, 2015

THE PAST



" Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future "

- John F. Kennedy -


Being a failure for couple of times really made my past haunt me somehow. Sometimes, even before you start something new, you'll think about all the negative things rather than the positive which cause me losing great opportunity to be successful. I have a lot of dreams, and I don't deny it, some of my dreams come true. Some of it I'm still waiting for the right time and another part of my dreams I need to totally forget about it. Its not that I give up, its just my condition is not suitable for it. But I believe that I'll get better dreams in times. 

Now, I'm happy with my new project as Lego Photographer. I'm really happy with it. Even I'm still new, I have invest quite a lot for it. Its all because I love it so much and my wife supports me. Still, somehow, that past, being a failure haunt me somehow when I think about people's perception even I did post something about it WHY BEING DIFFERENT.

I've been thinking about it for some time but recently my wife post me a picture which I think its kinda true to hold on to as per pic below :



Maybe it's time for me to focus on what's matter. Focus on my dreams. The start is always hard. Yes, I did say that. Cheer up, and lets do this ! 




No comments: