Home

NuffNang

Friday, October 2, 2015

THE BETTER PATH ?




" I don't know what my path is yet. I'm just walking on it "

- Olivia Newton John -


Somehow, today I'm a lil bit happy with my life. A wife that fully supports your hobby is the greatest gift in the world. I'm really touched to see how she's really interested with my dreams in photography. Its something that I can't get it from a friend. It all happened last Thursday when my wife texted me and said, lets start a project with my Lego Photography. At first I thought she wanted me to print it into custom album or make it into printed canvas. I was like, nothing new I guess but I was totally wrong. She gave me a link to a certain website which I can't tell you about it right now, and I love it so much ! Its an opportunity for me to be the first with Lego Photography. I need to grab this opportunity. Its time for a new project. I need a long term planning. Start planning and make it happen ! There may be times where I stumbled, but that's not the end of it. I'll keep on walking till the day that I have something to be proud of. See ya later peeps !



No comments: