Home

NuffNang

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

THE CREW - THE PIRATES OF HASIF RAHMAN


© 2015 Hasif Rahman - The Crew | Pirates of Hasif Rahman


" Not all treasure is silver and gold "

- Pirates of The Carribean -


Aye aye Captain ! 

Years ago, I'm just a mere pirate. A pirate looking for beautiful moment to be photographed.  The only weapon that I brought was Canon 1000D with a 10-22mm bullet which can be shot at a wide range. At that time, the combination was kinda a strong canon to survive in the wild sea. I managed somehow to get a beautiful shot. Later, I'll spend my time to play around with the sand, relaxing while listening to the musical sound of the sea waves, sleeping on crystal look alike sea shells and the sea breeze playing around with your hair. That how I clear up my mind with the cruel Pirate's World.

27 years as a mere pirate, I made up my mind, I want to be a Captain. Like the Captain Hook of The Wonderland, or Captain Jack Sparrow of The Carribean. Wander the sea, looking for new adventures with my own crews. Ahh...I'm not that good at naming things as for me, naming things is hard. I'll always regret with the name that I choose. I'll just use my name than. Captain Hasif Rahman. Captain Hasif Rahman of The Toy Land. Yeah, thats kinda nice to say. Scary is it?

Its not easy to be a Pirate's Captain. You need a strong ship like the Black Pearl, or the Flying Dutchman, or the Interceptor. Something big. Not forgotten the crews, loyal to the Captain. I managed to get a beautiful crew. A girl name Enny. Yeah, I married her a year after. Not even a year, I managed to get a junior crew, a baby girl name Audrey. I have the crews, but still, I'm still looking for the ship. Its just a matter of time. One day. The day will come. Here's the photo of them. Beware, scary Pirates of Hasif Rahman ahead. We will take it all and give back nothing.




" Work like a captain, play like a pirate "

- Anonymous -






No comments: