Home

NuffNang

Friday, September 11, 2015

DARTH VADER EXCLUSIVE LEGO


© 2015 Hasif Rahman - Darth Vader| Lego Exclusive


" You underestimate the power of the dark side "

- Darth Vader, Star Wars -


I don't know why, I'm so addicted to Lego. The last time I bought Lego when I'm 10 - 11 years old. I still remember I bought a Space Ship Lego, City Lego and several small box Lego. I stopped playing with it when I'm busy with exams and somehow, my niece took all my Lego and you know when that happened...nothing left. Years later, I'm married, I started to love Lego again. It all started with the Lego Minifigure Series. The cute characters and the rare of it, really excite me. Oh. what the hell. Lets start making a collection of it. Starting late at Series 13, and currently collecting the Series 14, its kinda expensive to recover the earlier Series. The RM12.90 per packet (random) can be RM200.00 for the rare minifigure such as Bunny Suit Guy minifigure. 

At this age, Lego still make me addicted to it. But not all type of Lego. I prefer and fall in love with Lego Star Wars. Especially when it involve with Darth Vader and Storm Trooper. Its just...wow. Few days back, I saw this Exclusive Darth Vader Lego. About 30cm height, no time to think, just go and buy it before it sold out. I made up my mind, I want to start playing with Lego, but I'll be focusing on Star Wars and Minifigure Series only. Yeah, that's cheer me up. I found my life happy again for my personal hobby world. !



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Hasif, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@my.zalora.com I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)