Home

NuffNang

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

THE FIGAURA



It is said that the beginning will always be messy. You need to think about almost everything when you start from nothing, from A to Z. The blog's title, the theme to be use, the flow of the blog, what to include and what not to include, the style of writing and the photo presentation, and a lot more. You need a long term planning and what you want to achieve. The most important thing will be the Blog's url. It needs something catchy, suitable with the blog's purpose and easy to be captured by others when you speak about it. For your information, this is my second blog. The first blog is more to personal things related to my life. Thanks to the first blog, I managed to learn a lot of things especially about the Blog's name. To change it now, it's not easy as you'll lose a lot of followers.

I made the decision to create a second blog because I wanted a blog that focus to my Art of Bricks (Lego). I even create second Instagram's account and soon will create a second Flickr's account. Too much account? Will it be easy for me to manage? Well, sure. It's not a business type of account that I need to monitor 24 hours per day. Its just purely photo sharing and blog posting. Its like you have a personal blog and another blog for your portfolio.

So here starts the first post in www.thefigaura.blogspot.com

Those who loves bricks, do follow this blog for more updates. Toddles !

No comments: