Home

NuffNang

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

ENERGY SAVING MODE



" I'm not lazy, I'm just on my Energy Saving Mode "

- Anonymous -


I think it's normal to feel your mind a bit slow after a long holiday. Everything seems to be, " I'm not in the mood to.. ". Things that supposedly can be done in five minutes, took me about half an hour. Sometimes I feel that, I don't have any work to do even there's a lot need to be settle as soon as possible. Mr Figaura, can you stop blogging and start working ! Finish your work, and later on, you can have a nice weekend without any worry. Haha

Actually its easy to get rid that "slow mode". It's simple. Get started. Once you start your work, you'll eventually building up the momentum and don't forget to start your day with breakfast. It helps.



No comments: