Home

NuffNang

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

THINGS TO DO !


" Plans are nothing ; planning is everything "

- Dwight D. Eisenhower -


Lego minifigs, props and others related almost complete. Just two major things still waiting for my budget to buy the Macro Lens and Lighting. Once completed, I'll start the project seriously. I estimate I'll start it by March 2016. Well, its not easy to start something, but doing the things that you love the most, the harder the challenges, the happier you'll be.

There are a lot of " Things To Do " before March 2016. First of all, train yourself to be creative. Lego Photography is all about creativity. If you have the best camera in the world, the most advanced lighting system, and the most expensive Lego in the world, but you lack of creativity, you can't create the masterpiece. I've seen several Lego Photographer in Flickr, they did a great job ! If you see the behind the scene, you'll be amazed. It not easy to create a photograph. The set up looks complicated and lots of it was using DIY set up.

One of the way for me to get creative, I need to read a lot of books, watch movies and cartoons, learn to see something in different perspectives and think out of the box. Instagram is one of the best place to get inspiration for photography. Just look out for #lego, and you'll see a lot of Lego Photography from all over the world. Yes, I don't deny it. For now, maybe some ideas I've " Steal It Like An Artist ". It's something that I need to do in order to trigger the creativity.

Other than that, I need to set up a mini studio for my project. A table, a box and several equiment. It's not expensive, just for now, I don't have the space to set it up. Well, I have the time till March 2015, maybe at that time, I'll get a new place to live with a room reserved for my photography. (One of my dreams)

Can't wait for March 2016 ! May The Force Be With Me !


Toodles




No comments: