Home

NuffNang

Saturday, November 7, 2015

SHIFT WORK !



" If you try hard enough, you can bend the spoon  you can shift reality "

- Christopher Meloni -


Currently I'm feeling like I'm working in shift and its difficult way of life. A shift work as Government Officer, a shift work as husband and father and a shift work as Toy Photographer. Sometimes, I'm a bit jealous with those as Full Time Photographer. I don't deny it that it's a busy job but doing the things that you love the most, its a satisfaction in life. Well, for now, even I'm having a lot of shift in life, I don't regret it. Each of it give the best happiness to me. The best part of it, my wife supports me in anything that I love to do. She even bought me Lego. 

I can't wait to start my project. There are things yet to be purchased before I can 100% focus on the project. The Macro Lens and several lighting. Ideas has been sketch as per previous entry. It's just the matter of time to start the war. Hey Ho !


Toodles









No comments: