Home

About Me

My photo

Hi there ! I’m Hasif Rahman, a freelance photographer based in Malaysia. Just a husband trying to make a living while pursuing his dream. I’m a father to be to my little princess in my wife’s little tummy. Picking up a camera in my early 20s and never putting it down again has been one of the most important things I’ve done in my life. I’m a photographer who loves to blog / review / writes about my life. I’m travelling the world with photography ~ Hoping you enjoy what you see. Take a seat, drink a cup of hot chocolate and stay a while. Have a good day reading !

NuffNang

Friday, August 28, 2015

WE CAME IN PEACE


© 2015 Hasif Rahman - The Spaceman Lego | I Am Lego Shooter


" Peace cannot be kept by force, it can only be achieved by understanding "

- Albert Einstein -


Shot taken using : Canon 6D + 40mm + Macro Adaptor

Its been a while. A little bit busy with a lot of things and its like my Lego Minifigure bored to death. Today I spend a little bit of my time playing with them. Oh? Ya, I have new minifigure so called the Spaceman ! If i'm not mistaken, there are five of them. But I managed to get the Yellow and Red. Maybe someday I'll find the Blue, White and Black.


No comments: