Home

NuffNang

Monday, August 3, 2015

FOCUS IS WHAT I LACK OR SELF BELIEF?


© 2015 Hasif Rahman - Camera Museum | Penang


" Photography helps people to see "

- Berenice Abbott -


The thing is, I realised that one of the problems I'm having is "focus". Having a cup of Roasted Coffee here in Mc Donald alone, thinking about things that I've done and things that I've planned. Some of the things, I failed even before I started. Usually because first, I don't have the proper equipment, I don't have friends to work it out, and I'm always afraid what people will talk about it. Is it because I'm thinking to much about the negative side that it failed me?

A lot of people, especially my friends know that I'm in love with photography. They even call me "En. Photographer" or "Abam Photographer" and sometimes they even ask me for quotation to shoot weddings. I don't know why, when it get to business, this "afraid" feeling will haunt me. Or maybe, I'm confuse, is it lack of focus or lack of self believe. 

I want to be a Fashion Photographer. That's what I want, but It's hard to start.



No comments: