Home

NuffNang

Sunday, December 20, 2015

PANGKOR SITE VISIT

 

© 2015 Hasif Rahman - Pangkor Island | Site Visit

" The beginning is the most important part of the work "

- Plato -


 I've been expecting this kind of site visit when I'm working at the ministry in Putrajaya. A site visit to watch over the things under your management. KLIA will be my 2nd home perhaps or my office's car. Last week, I've been ordered to go to Pangkor Island to attend a meeting regarding a project that will be 100% completed in 2016. It was a 4 hours drive from Putrajaya with the speed of 140km per hour. I stayed at Star Bay Hotel for a night, RM80.00. Its a budget hotel but very comfortable.

Its kinda fun actually the site visit. But the travel kinda..tiring. Will go for site visit to Pangkor in January 2016. Thinking to bring along my DSLR to take some photos or not. Depends.



Somehow, I miss Travel Blogging.




No comments: