Home

NuffNang

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

THE WIND OF CHANGE OF STYLE


© 2015 Hasif Rahman - When People Ask | Here It Goes


" Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions. "

- Albert Einstein -


Some of you may have noticed the change of style in my recent photos especially my silent reader. Yes, I'm into toys, especially bricks and I love it ! There's nothing better than spending your time with things that you love to do. Even it's hard to start, from searching the bricks that you want, the money that you spend, set preparations, knowledge that you seek and the mistakes that you've done, it will end up, you're happy with it once you succeed and get better. It's because you love to do it.

There are a lot of things that contribute to the Wind Of Change of style in my recent photos. To name a few ; Time and Family. To say that I didn't miss the good old time days will be a big lie. Model Photo shoot will always be the adrenaline in my Photography World. But once you're in a serious relationship, getting married, with my angel Audrey Marissa born on 27th June 2015, and photography as partime freelance, time is my enemy. I don't have that "time to enjoy" like I use to be, spending time at Mamak Restaurant for TT Session, join photo shoot event made by friends, spend the weekend for Wedding Photography and a lot more. It's a bit of frustration at first. I have my own dreams in my Photography World. I wanted to have my own studio, my own gallery, my own portfolio, and somehow for people to recognize my arts. What's the point if I have my own studio but I don't have the time to take photos, how I'm gonna have my own gallery and portfolio if I don't have the photos and surely, how I'm gonna made people to recognize my arts?

I spend days to think and one day, I saw a friend of mine, post a photo of Nobita Action Figure while travelling, I was like, that's an interesting to do with photography. That's how I started to change. I googl about toy photography. I can't denied it, at first when I google about toy photography, I'm kinda feeling bored about it immediately. The photos kinda, not that "alive". Its too..static. Till somehow, I saw a few people in Instagram, using Lego for toy photography. I fall in love. The photos taken, looks alive ! At that moment, I set in mind, the choice of toys is really important. Try and google Lego Photography, and you'll be amazed with it. Currently I'm using Nobita Action Figure and the bricks for my journey in Photography World. I'm still new, but its fun to walk the road and I really love it. You can be creative and do a lot of things using the bricks. I'll post a lot more of the photos later on. At the moment, things that I can do with my photography are Travel Photography with my family, Portrait Photography of my wife and daughter and Lego Photography. 

Before this I was like, I need to split my blog into two, a personal blog and my photography blog. But it end up, it's hard to manage. So lets put it all here, and in future, if I wanted to upgrade this blog, it will be easier, hasifrahman.com perhaps? or maybe littleworld,com. Who knows. Haha

Lets start the fever and enjoy it. Like the author of stuckinplastic.com said, it needs to be about having fun, as that is what shooting plastic is all about. Having fun !




No comments: